Bali Scuba Diving

Friday, March 23, 2012

We picked up an underwater housing for our compact camera in Jakarta and decided to put it to use with a scuba trip out to Kubu in the Northern part of Bali. The drive out to the dive site was about 2 hours but it was a treat to see the Bali countryside and the many rice fields. The weather wasn't the greatest but once you get underwater, the weather doesn't matter. There was so much to see, these photos don't do it justice. We saw all kinds of fish including a very big barracuda, tiger fish, tuna, ray and many more that I've forgotten the names of. Highly recommend diving next time you visit Bali. 

To see more diving photos, check out our Thailand live-aboard post here.

-Yuriy


15 comments :

  1. I loooove your fotos! Now, I will go to Bali, too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Definitely needs to be added to my list of "must-see" places :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos. There is something about underwater photos that are so magical. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and white underwater photos paired with the aqua-like photos above!! Beautiful would be an understatement. You two are badasses!!

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Cathy - Thanks! It's so hard to take photos underwater. When I first looked at them, I was sorely disappointed, but I guess they turned out alright after tossing all the blurry shots and touching them up a bit. :)

      Delete
  5. I love these shots! I did a lot of diving in Indonesia but I only took a camera out one day. Seeing your beautiful photos makes me wish I took so many more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Battered Suitcase - I feel the same way when I see others' photos! You always think you could have done a better job with the camera. But sometimes it's better to just enjoy yourself. :)

      * Julia

      Delete
  6. страаашно почему-то и особенно, когда в дырку с аквалангом..зато, когда первые сними на поверхности, я вдохнула, как-будто сама под водой была..)
    Фильм "Бездна" виноват..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now i really want to go down under - now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. In order to come to be a scuba diving instructor, applicants should meet a specific requirements, for instance, divers should be a minimum of 18 years old with a clean bill of wellness from a certified medical practitioner with dive-related encounter. scuba diving cayo diablo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.
    Tank Titan

    ReplyDelete